Origami Owl Jewellery Sale

By |2019-01-15T00:32:54+00:00January 15th, 2019|Categories: Origami Owl|Tags: , , , , |0 Comments

Origami Owl Jewellery Sale Origami Owl jewellery sale starts tomorrow, January 15!! You can shop our Semi-Annual Sale and save up to 75% off, while supplies last.  For many items, this is a “last chance,” so if you see something you love, grab it before it’s gone! Here’s what you can expect in the sale: Sale items at 25%, 50% and